MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Can't get out of safemode

+
Adam Brown 2012-09-06, 22:12
+
Adam Brown 2012-09-06, 22:13
Re: Can't get out of safemode
Hi Keith,

I was having same problem on my small cluster and some blocks where missing
on DFS. I have used this command

*hadoop dfsadmin -safemode leave*
*
*
and after that i have run dfs disk check to see which files are corrupted.

Hope this helps,
Dino Kečo
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]