HBase, mail # user - HBase shell fails to start until 10 am?

HBase shell fails to start until 10 am?
Ceaser Ivan Washington 2012-11-14, 12:29
Hello,

When I type "hbase shell" before 10 am, OS shell returns a message like the
following:

"Could not find or load main class hmmss.log."

(hmmss stands for the local time of HBase cluster.
For example, hmmss is 74500 at 7:45 am.)

After 10 am, including after 12 pm, this is not the case.
In other words, I can only kick HBase's shell from 10 am (probably before
the new day begins).
Is there anybody who knows something about this behaviour?

Regards,
Ceaser Ivan Washington