Accumulo >> mail # user >> Straggler problem in Accumulo BatchScans

+
Slater, David M. 2013-08-21, 23:09
+
James Hughes 2013-08-21, 23:29
+
Slater, David M. 2013-08-21, 23:47
+
Eric Newton 2013-08-21, 23:53
+
Dave Marion 2013-08-21, 23:28
+
Slater, David M. 2013-08-21, 23:54
+
Eric Newton 2013-08-22, 00:03
RE: Straggler problem in Accumulo BatchScans
Thanks Eric,

Just to make sure I'm going in the right direction, this would involve extending the TabletBalancer class, correct? How do I add it to the table after that (and remove the old one)? I don't see it under the Connector's TableOperations().

Is using a load-balancer what you would recommend if I wanted to make sure that two different tables stored related information (e.g. data and indexes) on the same tablets?

Thanks,
David