HBase, mail # user - HConnection.locateRegions returns null

+
Lyska Anton 2013-01-02, 16:17
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-02, 16:33
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 00:34
+
Lyska Anton 2013-01-03, 09:33
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 10:26
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 18:33
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 19:06
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 19:27
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 19:42
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 19:45
Re: HConnection.locateRegions returns null
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 20:26
Hi Nicolas,

I'm done with the update. I have implemented HRegionInfo.getStartKey
to remove the loop in locateRegion(final byte[] regionName). Tests are
running and so far, so good. I will update the JIRA when the tests
will be done.

JM