Accumulo, mail # dev - Is C++ code still part of 1.5 release?

Keith Turner 2013-05-17, 18:46
On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, the reason not to, was to draw a line in the sand between what
> it means to have a "source" release, and a "binary" release.
> But, I agree that there's probably sufficient reason to include them
> despite crossing that line, and it seems the consensus is going that
> way.

Irrespective of where this source code is I am not sure we have good
documentation anywhere that outlines how and why native maps should be
built.  Things work if they are not built or built but fail to load.  I
will open a ticket for the documentation issue.