From: Dalia Sobhy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:01:08
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Important Question
Dear all,
I am developing an API for medical use i.e Hospital admissions and all about patients, thus transactions and queries and realtime data is important here...
Therefore both real-time and analytical processing is a must..
Therefore which best suits my application Hbase or Hive or another method ??
Please reply quickly bec this is critical thxxx a million ;)