Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Change HBase version string from 0.95.0-SNAPSHOT to 0.95.0-hadoop1-SNAPSHOT and 0.95.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT?

Re: Change HBase version string from 0.95.0-SNAPSHOT to 0.95.0-hadoop1-SNAPSHOT and 0.95.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT?
On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Wing Yew Poon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The Avro project faced this same issue and they resolved it in Avro
> 1.7.3. Afaik, they used maven classifiers. Thus, an avro-mapred jar
> compiled against hadoop2 is avro-mapred-1.7.3-hadoop2.jar.
> See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1170.
> - Wing Yew

Thank you Wing Yew.  Good to know.

(I can do the above with the version string, but not with classifiers --
even after consulting w/ maven 'experts').

St.Ack