Accumulo, mail # dev - Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?

+
David Medinets 2013-03-21, 20:59
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-21, 21:11
+
Dave Marion 2013-03-21, 22:40
+
David Medinets 2013-03-22, 01:26
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-22, 01:44
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-21, 22:43
+
Dave Marion 2013-03-21, 23:11
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-22, 01:50
+
David Medinets 2013-03-22, 01:58
Re: Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?
dlmarion@... 2013-03-22, 02:03

Take a look at my other email on this subject, it might be better to just add the profile that I mentioned and add this to the list of ignored tests for now. I know that there is a ticket for removing ACCUMULO_HOME in all places.