HDFS >> mail # user >> default masters/slaves content question

+
Vitaliy Semochkin 2010-06-24, 09:56
+
Jitendra Nath Pandey 2010-06-24, 18:56
+
Vitaliy Semochkin 2010-06-25, 09:19
Re: default masters/slaves content question

On Jun 25, 2010, at 2:19 AM, Vitaliy Semochkin wrote:

> Thank you very much for reply.
>
> Is there any reason masters file contains localhost in default installation of hadoop?
Because it would take a long time if we put everyone's hostname in there. :)

Pretty much everything in conf should be looked at during install, including the masters and slaves files.