Hive >> mail # user >> Create table as select

Re: Create table as select
Hive 0.12 is just released today and I still have not got my hands on it.
But the query you are trying works on hive-0.11

Hive dev team works extremely hard to keep backward compatibility so it
should work on hive-0.12

If you face any issues do file a JIRA :)

--
Nitin Pawar