Accumulo >> mail # user >> Bloom filter thread failure errors

Re: Bloom filter thread failure errors
This is an educated guess...

When a process dies "gracefully" there's a shutdown hook that closes the
FileSystem.  That can result in messages like this.  It's likely there's an
error before this about a zookeeper session being lost, or a halt issued by
the master.  See if this tserver died shortly after this message. If so,
ignore the message.

-Eric