Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zookeeper-3.3.2 has default maxClientCnxns set to 10?

Re: zookeeper-3.3.2 has default maxClientCnxns set to 10?
I see what you are asking. I'm using stand-alone Zookeeper, not "internal"
one of HBase. So it reads configuration only form zoo.cfg. And it seems that
by default (when maxClientCnxns is absent in it) it acts like
maxClientCnxns=10. I'd expect it to be unlimited when this property is
omitted. At least it was like this..

Aha! I see they changed default to 10 *in 3.3.x*. I think HBase users won't
like it. What do you guys think?

Alex Baranau
----
Sematext :: http://sematext.com/ :: Solr - Lucene - Nutch - Hadoop - HBase