Hadoop, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Hadoop SSO/Token Server Components

+
Larry McCay 2013-07-02, 20:03
+
Zheng, Kai 2013-07-03, 18:39
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-03, 20:10
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-03, 23:35
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-03, 23:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-04, 18:40
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-07-04, 20:09
+
Zheng, Kai 2013-07-05, 17:34
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-05, 18:25
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-05, 19:24
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-10, 13:42
+
Daryn Sharp 2013-07-10, 16:30
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-07-10, 15:14
+
Brian Swan 2013-07-10, 17:06
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-10, 17:39
+
Brian Swan 2013-07-10, 17:59
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-27, 00:59
+
Larry McCay 2013-07-30, 16:43
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-06, 20:04
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-08-06, 20:12
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-08-06, 20:15
Re: [DISCUSS] Hadoop SSO/Token Server Components
Larry McCay 2013-08-06, 21:48
That sounds perfect!
I have been thinking of late that we would maybe need an incubator project or something for this - which would be unfortunate.

This would allow us to move much more quickly with a set of patches broken up into consumable/understandable chunks that are made functional more easily within the branch.
I assume that we need to start a separate thread for DISCUSS or VOTE to start that process - correct?

+
Chris Nauroth 2013-08-06, 22:22
+
Larry McCay 2013-09-03, 12:20