Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Hadoop SSO/Token Server Components

Re: [DISCUSS] Hadoop SSO/Token Server Components
That sounds perfect!
I have been thinking of late that we would maybe need an incubator project or something for this - which would be unfortunate.

This would allow us to move much more quickly with a set of patches broken up into consumable/understandable chunks that are made functional more easily within the branch.
I assume that we need to start a separate thread for DISCUSS or VOTE to start that process - correct?