Chukwa, mail # dev - Re: Podlings needing copyright sign-off

+
Ariel Rabkin 2011-07-08, 08:00
+
Bernd Fondermann 2011-07-08, 09:39
+
Eric Yang 2011-07-08, 16:16
Re: Podlings needing copyright sign-off
Ariel Rabkin 2011-07-17, 17:36
Yes. except for the external dependencies in Lib. The code was
completely developed within the Hadoop community or during incubation.
Is there any more that we need to do to check the box?

Aso, all committers should have ICLAs on file...How do we check?

--Ari

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:39 AM, Bernd Fondermann
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There's a checklist at
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/chukwa.html
>
> I'm confident we could check off a lot of these items already.
>
> For the copyright item, if the code was fully and completely developed
> within Hadoop (was it??), then this should be an easy one.
>
>   Bernd
>
> On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 10:00, Ariel Rabkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> What's the part of this that we need to do?
>>
>> ICLAs are on file for all the contributors, and the code came out of
>> Hadoop, where it was Apache licensed.
>>
>> Is this just a formality of sending an email saying "yup, we're good",
>> or how does this work?
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 7:20 PM, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Here's a list of the projects in the Incubator who need to sign off
>>> their copyright item; namely:
>>>
>>> "Check and make sure that the papers that transfer rights to the ASF
>>> been received.
>>>  It is only necessary to transfer rights for the package, the core
>>> code, and any
>>>  new code produced by the project.  "
>>>
>>> The list is:
>>>
>>> 2007-10-06      jspwiki
>>> 2008-01-06      rat
>>> 2008-04-15      bluesky (pending retirement)
>>> 2008-08-01      empire-db
>>> 2008-09-23      etch
>>> 2008-09-29      olio
>>> 2008-10-01      vcl