Pig >> mail # dev >> Prepare for Pig 0.8.1 release

+
Daniel Dai 2011-03-18, 03:32
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-03-18, 04:33
+
Julien Le Dem 2011-03-20, 06:08
+
Olga Natkovich 2011-03-20, 16:42
+
Bill Graham 2011-03-21, 05:55
+
Daniel Dai 2011-04-04, 23:09
Re: Prepare for Pig 0.8.1 release
I thought only critical bugs would go in.
PIG-1923 is ready from my point of view but I got stuck at running the pig unit test as some of them fail on my machine for no apparent reason (independently of my changes).
If someone with a working workspace wants to check it in that would be great.
Julien