MapReduce >> mail # user >> RE: Suggestions required for learning Hadoop

+
jcfolsom@... 2012-09-13, 18:27
+
Kevin Odell 2012-09-13, 18:37
+
Munnavar Shaik 2012-09-13, 19:19
+
Munnavar Shaik 2012-09-13, 17:37
Re: Suggestions required for learning Hadoop
Regards, Munnavar.
There is a great refcardz from DZone, written by Eugene Ciurana
(http://eugeneciurana.com), which are perfect for
Sysadmins interesting on Hadoop called:
- "Getting Started with Hadoop"
- "Deploying Hadoop"

http://refcardz.dzone.com

If you want to know more, there are a lot of courses available from
Cloudera[1], Hortonworks[2] or MapR[3]
[1] http://www.cloudera.com/product-services
[2] http://hortonworks.com/
[3] http://academy.mapr.com

and you want to go deeper, there are certification programs from
Cloudera and Hortonworks
Best wishes

--

Marcos Luis Ort�z Valmaseda
*Data Engineer && Sr. System Administrator at UCI*

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci
Jay Vyas 2012-09-13, 18:04
+