Zookeeper, mail # user - zookeeper supported on FreeBSD and in the ports collection...

Re: zookeeper supported on FreeBSD and in the ports collection...
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-07-10, 03:22
Hi George,

This is a great news! Could you open a jira for this so that we don't
forget to update the documentation?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER

Thanks!
--Michi