HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase installation.

Re: Hbase installation.
Hello Yogesh,

        There are 2 types of modes that can be configured on a single
machine viz. standalone and pseudo-distributed..RegionServer is
required in both the cases (not only in fully distributed mode). It is
the place where our data is stored.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq