Hadoop >> mail # dev >> kfs and hdfs

+
gschen 2011-10-09, 07:33
+
Ted Dunning 2011-10-09, 07:57
+
Steve Loughran 2011-10-10, 10:21
+
Owen OMalley 2011-10-10, 18:13
+
Segel, Mike 2011-10-10, 18:59
Mike,

I am not speaking for Owen in any way and appreciate your sense of humor, but
the position he has expressed was (and hopefully remain) a stance of these
lists: they aren't a marketing materials distribution channels. These are dev.
mailing lists.

Cos

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 01:59PM, Segel, Mike wrote:
> Owen,
> Are you still a bit touchy over Mike Olson's rebuttal to your blog? :-P
> <triumph_insult_comic_dog>(I kee-id, I kee-id) </triumph_insult_comic_dog>

+
Arun C Murthy 2011-10-10, 19:39
+
Segel, Mike 2011-10-10, 19:56