MapReduce >> mail # user >> Cannot use env variables in "hodrc"

Cannot use env variables in "hodrc"
Hello again,

Considering that I have not received any replies, I was wondering whether this is not the correct list for "hod" questions? Please let me know if I should better direct this question to another list, a hod-specific one perhaps?

Thank you!