HBase >> mail # user >> Small cluster setup

Small cluster setup
I have a small cluster with 10 nodes. 8 nodes are datanodes/regionservers, and 2 nodes are running HA namenodes and HMaster. The question I have is, what would be the best way to configure Zookeeper in my cluster? Currently I have it running on one of the HMaster nodes. Running an instance on the other HMaster node seems somewhat pointless as I need at least 3 nodes for failover. Should I run Zookeeper on the other HMaster node and a 3rd Zookeeper on one of the regionservers? What are the performance implications of running Zookeeper on a regionserver?