Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: config file loactions in Hadoop 2.0.2

Re: config file loactions in Hadoop 2.0.2
The masters file was removed cause we now look into config files directly
and pull out the right host to start the various configured master servers
(NNs, SNN, etc.) at.
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Hemanth Yamijala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Harsh J