HBase >> mail # dev >> how long the Hadoop-QA result is kept available?

Re: how long the Hadoop-QA result is kept available?
>From https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/ , you can see
that results from the last 15 QA runs were kept.
There are many patches submitted everyday. Each QA result would be kept
shorter than 24 hours.

If you're investigating javadoc / findbugs warnings, you can find the
respective command from dev-support/test-patch.sh

Cheers