HBase, mail # user - How many column families in one table ?

+
Vimal Jain 2013-06-28, 05:20
+
Michel Segel 2013-06-28, 05:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-06-28, 12:27
+
Vimal Jain 2013-06-28, 12:40
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-06-28, 18:36
+
Vimal Jain 2013-07-01, 08:44
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-01, 08:54
Re: How many column families in one table ?
Vimal Jain 2013-07-01, 09:11
I scanned it during normal traffic hours.There was no I/O load on the
server.
I dont see any GC locks too.
Also i have given 1.5G to RS , 512M to each Master and Zookeeper.

One correction in the post above :
Actual time to scan whole table is even more , it takes 10 mins to scan 0.1
million rows ( so total of 2.5 hours to scan 1.6 million rows) .
The time i mentioned in previous post was for different type of
lookup.Please ignore that.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain