HBase >> mail # user >> How many column families in one table ?

Re: How many column families in one table ?
I scanned it during normal traffic hours.There was no I/O load on the
server.
I dont see any GC locks too.
Also i have given 1.5G to RS , 512M to each Master and Zookeeper.

One correction in the post above :
Actual time to scan whole table is even more , it takes 10 mins to scan 0.1
million rows ( so total of 2.5 hours to scan 1.6 million rows) .
The time i mentioned in previous post was for different type of
lookup.Please ignore that.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain