Hadoop >> mail # user >> CDH and Hadoop

CDH and Hadoop
I have been wondering if I should use CDH (http://www.cloudera.com/hadoop/)
instead of the standard Hadoop distribution.

What do most people use? Is CDH free? do they provide the tars or does it
provide source code and I simply compile? Can I have some data nodes as CDH
and the rest as regular Hadoop?
I am asking this because so far I noticed a serious bug (IMO) in the
decommissioning process (
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-common-user/201103.mbox/%3cAANLkTikPKGt5zw1QGLse+[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3e
)