Avro >> mail # user >> Globbing several AVRO files with different (extended) schemes

Re: Globbing several AVRO files with different (extended) schemes
I'm assuming you are using Pig's AvroStorage function. It appears that it
does not support schema migration, but it certainly could do so.  A
collection of avro files can be 'viewed' as if they all are of one schema
provided they can all resolve to it.  I have several tools that do this
successfully with MapReduce/Pig/Hive.

The Pig AvroStorage tool is maintained by the Apache Pig project, you will
need to inquire there in order to get more details.

-Scott