Flume >> mail # user >> Can Flume handle +100k events per seccond?

Re: Can Flume handle +100k events per seccond?
I assume you mean  you have 120 source files to be streamed into HDFS.
There is not a 1-1 correspondence between source files and destination hdfs
files.  If they are on the same host, you can have them all picked up
through one source, once channel and one hdfs sink... winding up in a
single hdfs file.

In case you have a config with multiple HDFS sinks (part of a single agent
or spanning multiple agents) you want to ensure each HDFS sink writes to a
separate file in HDFS.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE