Flume >> mail # user >> flume 1.4.0 avro source/sink with hdfs sink configuration - no hdfs files created

Re: flume 1.4.0 avro source/sink with hdfs sink configuration - no hdfs files created
Yes I tried splitting into agent and collector (with different names) but
it was in a single configuration file  flume-avro.conf.

does that mean I need to have 2 separate configuration files, 1 for the
agent and 1 for the collector?

If so, is my flume launch command still the same then ? is it

../bin/flume-ng agent --conf ./  -f flume-avro.conf
-Dflume.root.logger=DEBUG,LOGFILE -n agent &
or  is it
../bin/flume-ng agent --conf ./  -f flume-avro.conf
-Dflume.root.logger=DEBUG,LOGFILE -n collector &
or is it
../bin/flume-ng agent --conf ./  -f flume-avro.conf
-Dflume.root.logger=DEBUG,LOGFILE -n agent, collector &

?
On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 9:15 PM, Babu, Prashanth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> d also change agent to something else in the collector conf.****
>
> **

Cheers,