Pig >> mail # user >> DataByteArray as Input in Load Function

DataByteArray as Input in Load Function
Hi,

Im using Pig+Hbase. I try to create a Pig programm that looks like this:

MY_BLOOMFILTER = load 'hbase://bloomfilterTable' using ..."

... // do something to transform it to a DataByteArray

Now I want to load data outside of hbase based on the bloomfilter, therefor
I've build my own LoadFunction, but how can call my constructor in the pig
programm. My Load constructor looks like this:

HBaseLoadUDF(String columnList, String optString, String rowKey,
DataByteArray myBloomfilter);

The programm should look like this, but this:

MY_DATA = load 'hbase://PO_S' using package.udfs.HBase LoadUDF('mycf',
'','oneRowKey', MY_BLOOMFILTER.$0) as(output:map[]);

but this doesn't work.

Is it even possible?