MapReduce, mail # user - Joining N DataSets????

Re: Joining N DataSets????
Tim 2013-07-26, 20:53
Hive runs as MR jobs. You could craft your own code in (e.g.) Java, but given the limited info to work with, I'd still say it sounds like a Hive problem. Cascalog and Pig might be worth looking at as well.

Hope this helps, but if not, can you please elaborate on what you're trying to do and it might be easier to advise?

Cheers,
Tim,
Sent from my iPhone (which makes terrible auto-correct spelling mistakes)