HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Rajeshbabu Chintaguntla
Welcome Rajesh.

________________________________
 From: ramkrishna vasudevan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 9:17 AM
Subject: Please welcome our newest committer, Rajeshbabu Chintaguntla

Hi All,

Please join me in welcoming Rajeshbabu (Rajesh) as our new HBase committer.
Rajesh has been there for more than a year and has been solving some very
good bugs around the Assignment Manger area.  He has been working on other
stuff like HBase-Mapreduce performance improvement, migration scripts and
off late in the Secondary Index related things.

Rajesh has made his first commit to the pom.xml already.
Once again, congratulations and welcome to this new role (smile).

Cheers
Ram