Flume, mail # dev - IMPORTANT: Flume repo is now on git.

Re: IMPORTANT: Flume repo is now on git.
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-07-30, 19:31
Thank you very much Hari for making this happen!

Are we also going to move site generation to git or will it remain in svn? The reason why I'm asking is that we should update repository path on web pages :-)

Jarcec