Pig >> mail # user >> Pigunit Failure 10.1 running locally

Re: Pigunit Failure 10.1 running locally
Yeah, I think for some reason, the pig version I was using had a dependency
on hadoop-core that had not been baked into hadoop common, but I'm not
really sure as I was piecing together some backups to get back to working.

I just sorted out all the dependencies issues a moment ago.

Below is my build.sbt file. If you aren't using scala it might not make
sense, but its easy enough to read off. I can confirm that all the versions
listed there are compatible with pigunit built from the 0.10.1 release.

https://github.com/bearrito/scala-pig/commit/4d287a535ac9d395a72f2fc8f53d9b66737d010c
All this headache is what I get for not pushing my work upstream.

Thanks,

barrett

--
https://github.com/bearrito