Hive >> mail # user >> Hive Server2 thrift java client

Re: Hive Server2 thrift java client
Hi Ghousia,

    You might want to look at the JDBC2 driver code as an example of
handling the HiveServer2 thrift API in Java.
The HiveServer2 thrift interface doesn't expose storage descriptor or
partitions. This interface is more aligned with JDBC/ODBC spec for data and
metadata operations.

thanks
Prasad