Hive, mail # user - ALTER TABLE CHANGE COLUMN issue

Re: ALTER TABLE CHANGE COLUMN issue
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-30, 08:17
after u did alter table, did you add any new data to table with new schema?

for the old data already present in data, if you add anything new in
columns it will be null value

--
Nitin Pawar