Pig, mail # user - Extracting only the first tuple out of a bag

Re: Extracting only the first tuple out of a bag
James Newhaven 2012-04-13, 09:51
You could also try the Pig DataFu Library FirstTupleFromBag -
FirstTupleFromBag<http://sna-projects.com/datafu/javadoc/0.0.4/datafu/pig/bags/FirstTupleFromBag.html>

James