Pig >> mail # user >> why pig did not compile contrib directory during "ant jar"? How to compile contrib directory?

+
lulynn_2008 2012-05-23, 03:08
+
Bill Graham 2012-05-23, 03:35
Re:Re: why pig did not compile contrib directory during "ant jar"? How to compile contrib directory?
Hey, I found the document for contrib directory:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/User+Documentation

At 2012-05-23 11:35:23,"Bill Graham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>You need to cd into the contrib root dir and build from there. Contribs
>have their own build.xml.
>
>On Tuesday, May 22, 2012, lulynn_2008 wrote:
>
>>  Hi,
>> During generating pig jar files, I found the contrib directory is not
>> compiled. I assume maybe this is because the contrib directory is not for
>> pig mainline functions. Am I right?
>> Besides, if I want to compile the contrib directory, how to do this? I did
>> not find related target in build.xml.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

>--
>Sent from Gmail Mobile