Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Accessing ZK nodes from pluggable auth module

Re: Accessing ZK nodes from pluggable auth module
Ok, so I tried to do some things. Of course, just creating a DataTree
instance does nothing. Would it be safe to create a new instance of
ZKDatabase? Or is there some magical way to get the existing ZKDatabase
instance?

Thanks,
wt