Accumulo >> mail # dev >> No init scripts or native sources in -bin distribution?

No init scripts or native sources in -bin distribution?
I just downloaded the 1.5 RC3 tarball from
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-007/org/apache/accumulo/accumulo/1.5.0/accumulo-1.5.0-bin.tar.gz,
and was surprised to not find the init installer scripts (for example
stand-alone-init.sh) or the native library *.cpps anywhere in the tree.  Is
there some different artifact I should be using for "everything I need to
install and run accumulo"?

Thanks,
Michael