Accumulo, mail # user - BatchWriter performance on 1.4

Re: BatchWriter performance on 1.4
Keith Turner 2013-09-19, 16:39
Are you aware of the multi table batch writer?  I am not sure if it would
be useful, but wanted to make sure you knew about it.   It will use the
same thread pool to process mutations for multiple tables.  Also it will
batch mutations for multiple tablets into the same rpc calls.