Pig, mail # user - The Source Code of "SAMPLE"

+
Leon Town 2012-05-09, 10:52
Re: The Source Code of "SAMPLE"
Bill Graham 2012-05-09, 16:10
This link has some background:
http://wiki.apache.org/pig/PigSampler

And these are the sampler classes:
org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.SampleLoader
org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.PoissonSampleLoader
org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.RandomSampleLoader

I believe SAMPLE uses RandomSampleLoader.

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 3:52 AM, Leon Town <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear pigs,
>
> I want to know about the implementation of "SAMPLE".
>
> Could you kindly tell me where shall I see the source code of "SAMPLE"?
>
> Or tell me some links that describe the implementation of "SAMPLE".
>

> many thanks!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*