HBase >> mail # user >> about rowkey prefix search

+
ch huang 2013-08-16, 02:59
+
Dhaval Shah 2013-08-16, 03:02
Re: about rowkey prefix search
Hi Ch,

This has been discussed many times on mailing list. I would be good if you
can search the mailing archives before posting questions on mailing list.
Here is the thread from mailing list archive regarding prefix filter:
http://search-hadoop.com/m/kdTS41ctw751

Regards,
Anil

--