HBase >> mail # dev >> Thinking about 0.98

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-15, 19:21
+
Stack 2013-08-15, 20:14
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-08-15, 20:25
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-16, 00:57
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-08-22, 01:42
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-22, 02:18
+
lars hofhansl 2013-08-22, 05:40
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-22, 16:42
+
Stack 2013-08-22, 20:36
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-22, 21:39
+
Stack 2013-08-22, 21:56
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-22, 23:07
+
Stack 2013-08-22, 23:20
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-22, 23:28
+
Dan Burkert 2013-08-23, 03:41
Re: Thinking about 0.98
On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 8:41 PM, Dan Burkert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As an interested bystander (user) I would love to see the reverse scan
> feature (HBASE-4811 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4811))
> make 0.98.  There has been a lot of talk about HBase indexes lately, and
> the ability to reverse scan an index opens up a lot of possibilities.

Do you need it for you mysql'ing Dan?
St.Ack
+
Dan Burkert 2013-08-23, 23:03