HBase >> mail # user >> HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
Hi, thanks for your reply.

I did [ hostname ] in my linux OS and this is what I have for a
hostname [ ysg.connect ].

This is how my hosts file looks like.
127.0.0.1   localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4
localhost4.localdomain4
127.0.0.1   localhost
192.168.1.6 ysg.connect
::1         localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6
localhost6.localdomain6

Now, I fired up the shell and this is the result that I got when I
tried to execute [ create 'test', 'cf' ].  This is the error that I got:
http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1016732333

The weird thing is that after starting the shell, executing that
command, having that command error out and keep going and
then exiting the command, I checked the logs and... nothing
was displayed.  It's as if nothing was stored.