Pig, mail # user - Using variables generated by FOREACH command

Re: Using variables generated by FOREACH command
noor_cs029@... 2013-11-15, 15:13
Hey,
   Have you checked that you are really getting all the columns you have specified in x? can you tell me what "dump x" is giving you? When you flatten group in x, try doing it like group.page_name as page_name, group.web_session_id as web_session_id then you can do grouped2 = GROUP x by page_name;