HBase, mail # user - ways to make orders when it puts

+
JUN YOUNG KIM 2012-10-04, 08:54
+
Michael Segel 2012-10-04, 15:19
+
Dan Han 2012-10-04, 15:54
+
Michael Segel 2012-10-04, 16:06
+
Henry JunYoung KIM 2012-10-05, 01:58
Re: ways to make orders when it puts
Michael Segel 2012-10-05, 10:58
You need to be a bit more specific.
Your design doesn't make any sense and you're now starting a separate thread on this topic...