From: Mohammad Tariq [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 December 2011 00:44
To: user
Subject: Fetching Hbase data through Hive

Hello all,

     Is there any way to fetch the data from a table which is already
present in Hbase using Hive directly??Or do I need to create the
corresponding table in the Hive first??

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

New Impetus webcast on-demand ‘Big Data Technologies for Social Media Analytics’ available at http://bit.ly/nFdet0.