HDFS, mail # user - Re: Work on research project "Hadoop Security Design"

+
Larry McCay 2013-02-27, 15:04
+
Charles Earl 2013-02-27, 15:09
+
Thomas Nguy 2013-02-28, 02:00
+
Thomas Nguy 2013-02-27, 12:49
Re: Work on research project "Hadoop Security Design"
Panshul Whisper 2013-02-27, 12:53
Hello Thomas,

you can look into this project. This is exactly what you are doing, but at
a larger scale.
https://github.com/intel-hadoop/project-rhino/

Hope this helps,

Regards,